Our mission is to promote understanding of why Infant Mental Health (IMH) is important, and to support the continuing professional development of all practitioners, early years workers, educators and students working to improve outcomes for parents, babies and toddlers.
If you have an existing annual membership with AiMH UK and having trouble accessing the new members area on Mighty Networks please email [email protected] and we will send you a link to join.
AiMH UK Membership - Why Join?
As a member of AiMH UK you will gain access to all the professional resources on the Mighty Networks members area:
- The AiMH UK Best Practice Guides and the 'Getting to Know Your Baby' Videos
- Free Admission to AiMH UK Skills Box sessions
- Discounts to AiMH UK National Conferences
- Membership of the practitioners local networking hub
- Free admission to all online CPD events run by AiMH UK Hubs
- Be part of the AiMH UK community through Mighty Networks; an App based platform available online and on mobile phones
- Quarterly copies of the International Journal of Birth and Parenting Education (IJBPE ) and access to an archive of past issues (this would normally cost £25
- Regular newsletters with AiMH UK events, resources, and Infant Mental Health news
- Updates on the latest Research in Infant Mental Health with downloadable articles, and reports
- Clinical papers collated thematically by Robin Balbernie (AiMH UK trustee)
- Access to the Infant Mental Health CPD System (IMH CPDS) to generate an IMH CPD Portfolio and gain registration to the UK Infant Mental Health Recognition Register
A Big Thanks
Thank you to all our members for joining and supporting AiMH UK. We are a not-for-profit charity. Your membership and donations help us to make our resources and low-cost trainings available to infant mental health professionals, early years workers and educators throughout the UK.